Welcome To Canyon Creek Chiropractic
Here at Canyon Creek Chiropractic, we provide natural, holistic services, and techniques for the entire family that help ease aches and pains while promoting the patient’s overall health and state of well-being. You’ve likely heard that balance is the key to success, and this is also applicable when it comes to your spine and its vital relationship with the rest of your body. Even one spinal vertebra out of alignment can source acute or chronic back pain and impinge on nerve endings that cause discomfort and loss of mobility in connected areas of the body.
Chiropractic care with our Cottonwood Heights chiropractor can help realign the spine, reduce inflammation and naturally treat an array of common ailments with non-invasive methods. Some ailments patients come and see Dr. Carlucci for pain management and relief include:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Sports Injuries
- Personal Injuries
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Congenital and Degenerative Spinal Conditions
Our chiropractic adjustments and supplemental therapies help address painful injuries at the source, so you get long lasting relief as your body heals naturally—typically without the need for surgery or prescription medications.
What to Expect When You Meet Our Cottonwood Heights Chiropractor
Dr. Malka Carlucci has years of experience providing effective holistic pain management with the healing abilities of chiropractic care. We welcome you as new patients by offering a no-obligation complimentary consultation with Dr. Carlucci to discuss your pain issues and health concerns. If it’s determined by our chiropractor that our services are a fit for your condition, we’ll proceed with an examination to explore which techniques will best address your situation.
Chiropractic Services and Techniques at Canyon Creek Chiropractic
Our extensive services and state-of-the-art facilities are designed to provide optimal chiropractic care. Some of our healing techniques include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments—Dr. Carlucci utilizes a variety of manual and tool-assisted spinal adjustment techniques designed to painlessly realign your spine to promote pain relief and reduce injury healing times.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy—One of our most effective tools for correcting lower lumbar injuries is spinal decompression therapy, and many patients are able to avoid surgery for disc herniations and other injuries with this treatment.
- Cold Laser Therapy—These treatments reduce pain and swelling and stimulate tissues beneath the dermis to address the root cause of the injury.
- Massage Therapy—We offer therapeutic massages for more than relaxation. Dr. Carlucci works closely with our massage therapist to ensure that your treatments complement the goals of your chiropractic care.
At Canyon Creek Chiropractic, we also offer postural screenings, custom corrective exercise plans, nutritional counseling and lifestyle advice that help balance your overall health and sense of well-being.
Discover Natural Pain Management at Canyon Creek Chiropractic
If you’re ready to discover a whole new way of life made possible by spending just a few minutes a week with a chiropractor, call us today at (801) 943-0932 to schedule a free new patient consultation with Dr. Carlucci. We proudly serve the Cottonwood Heights, Midvale, Sandy, Holladay, Murray, Granite and West Jordan, UT.