At Canyon Creek Chiropractic in Cottonwood Heights, Utah we are a full-service chiropractic center that provides a variety of wellness treatments and options to both new and existing patients, who receive free consultations in order to help determine their best course of treatment. Our team is led by our chiropractor, Dr. Malka Carlucci, who provides the following basic services to patients in Cottonwood Heights and surrounding areas including
- Certified Medical Massage
- Pediatric Care
Services and Techniques Available
Our Chiropractor and her staff provide many different treatment options for the patients at Canyon Creek Chiropractic, including
- Auto Accident Injuries – Many injuries that are common in car accidents, such as whiplash can be treated by Dr. Carlucci and her staff. In addition, getting checked soon after an accident happens can be helpful when it comes to dealing with insurance companies.
- Spinal and Postural Screenings – To make sure everyone on your workplace team has the best posture they can have, Canyon Creek Chiropractic visits companies to conduct spinal and postural screenings.
- Provides chiropractic adjustments – Fixes misalignments in order to provide better circulation and alleviate pain
- Spinal decompression therapy- To relax compressed nerves
- Cold laser therapy
- Massage therapy – Provides various massage techniques to help with relaxation and healing
- Corrective exercises – Helps patients help themselves by guiding them toward the right corrective exercises to facilitate healing
- Nutritional and lifestyle counseling – Aims to figure out what factors contributed to an injury, and helps guide patients to make choices that will limit recurrence.
Massage Therapy Team in Cottonwood Heights
Dr. Carlucci is supported by two massage therapists that use various massage methods including injury massage, sports massage, acupressure, maternity massage, and helping with relaxation as well as strengthening and stretching techniques.
Accessible Chiropractor in Cottonwood Heights
While Dr. Carlucci is known mainly for her skills as a chiropractor, she is also known for her patience with her patients. Sometimes receiving chiropractic care can be unnerving, especially when it is new. Because of this, Dr. Carlucci takes her time so that patients do not need to feel rushed during a treatment. She also provides free consultations for new patients in order to help them feel as comfortable as possible. Our Cottonwood Heights clinic is also centrally located and easily accessible from nearby areas including Midvale, Holladay, Sandy, Granite Murray, and West Jordan.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Cottonwood Heights Chiropractor
To learn more about the treatment options available at Canyon Creek Chiropractic in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, or to schedule an appointment, contact us at (801) 943-0932.
Prolozone is a form of non-surgical ligament reconstruction and is a permanent treatment for chronic pain. Prolozone is a connective tissue injection therapy of collagen producing substances and ozone gas which can reconstruct damaged or weakened connective tissue in and around joints.